We want to ensure the best possible experience and that means getting the right seat for your body and your vehicle. Contact our customer service team to help you dial in your needs.
Introduced in 1966, the scheel bucket seat changed driving forever. With an ergonomic shape and focus on driver comfort, a legend was born. Scheel set a new paradigm as the OEM seat in groundbreaking machines such as the Alpina 3.0 CSL and Capri RS.
With our 101 years of manufacturing expertise, the scheel 101 provides driving enthusiasts with the most comfortable, German-made, period-correct sport seat.
- Adjustable backrest inclination (outboard side of seat)
- Legendary scheel perlon corduroy
- Ergonomic lumbar support
- Adjustable length thigh cushion
- Lap belt mounting points integrated into seat frame
- Suspension mounted bottom cushion to isolate road vibration
- Option to use without headrest
- Hidden submarine belt hole in bottom cushion